The Bakti Al Kausar House is inspired by a committee to create a more perfect home to house orphans and poor. Since in this area there are many orphaned and poor children, then a Committee is formed to make this a success. After getting a consensus, on 17th September 2011, the Committee agreed to name the organization under the name of AL Kausar Bangi Selangor Welfare Organization and named the orphanage and the poor by the name of Rumah Bakti Al Kausar. The establishment has been recognized on the Registrar's establishment on 10th October 2011 with No. Registration: 4491-11-SEL. After that, a house was rented to put all these children. So far, 24 orphans and poor children have been placed in this house. These numbers will be added from time to time according to their needs and abilities.
The main goal of the establishment of this House is to assist the orphans and the poor and needy families and to prepare
them for the following
1. Give the world of education and the perfect hereafter.
2. Provide safe and comfortable accommodation.
3. Provide adequate food / drink and clothing.
4.Give love, care, guidance and safety on them.
5. Determine the orphans and poor people to function and live independently in the current developmental and current societies that are increasingly challenging.
6. Provide opportunities for further education as appropriate for those children
COMMITTEE OF RUMAH BAKTI AL KAUSAR BANGI
Ir. HJ RAZALI BIN HJ BASRI PENGERUSI
ABU BAKAR BIN ABDUL RAFAR NAIB PENGERUSI
FAUZIAH BINTI BASRI BENDAHARI